- The loan is used to acquire an operating hotel in Tartu.
- The collateral property is a purchasable hotel building in Tartu.
- The interest payments will be serviced from the profits of the hotel's business activities. The loan will be refinanced with a long-term bank loan in 18 months term when the building's cash flows and its profitability have raised significantly.
- The borrower has previous experience in the development of residential real estate in Tartu and has long experience and history of working in the construction industry.
- LTV (loan to value) ratio for the 1st stage loan is 75%
- EstateGuru security agent will have the 1. rank mortgage on behalf of the lenders.
- Member of the Board of the Borrower is providing a personal guarantee in full mortgage amount.
- The borrower will add 1% interest per annum to investors who invest at least € 20,000 (a total of 13%)