Investors paid 91.97p per share in the New Listing for this property, and it became available on the Resale market May 31st 2016.
These modern flats in Hendon are our greenest properties to date. They benefit from solar panels, rainwater collection butts and special air filtration systems that actually generate additional income for investors. Being in the attractive and well-connected area of Hendon, there is potential for strong growth as more commuters are pushed out of London. View a short video from our Director of Property on why this is a great investment.
- The investment comprises 3 flats in Hendon plus a 50% share of the Freehold interest of the entire building, and is geared at 50% loan-to-value (LTV) of the purchase price. Gearing gives enhanced exposure to property price movements, and the potential for amplified returns; though investors must note amplified negative returns if prices fall
- Brent Cross Cricklewood, located close to our properties, is set for a complete £4bn regeneration. Planning permission was granted in 2010 for 7,500 homes, 3 rebuilt schools, new parks, community facilities and improved transport infrastructure
- Hendon is a very well connected area serviced by tube, rail and busses. Further, it has great road links to the rest of London and the UK
- London’s population continues to grow much faster than it can build new housing, so people are moving out from the centre. Hendon should continue to be attractive to wealthy professionals who are willing to commute to have more living space
- Hendon is a family friendly location with vast amounts of green space available, one of London’s largest shopping centres – Brent Cross, and Middlesex University all within walking distance
You can read more on the investment case, here.
Director of Property
Global Director of Residential Property at RBS
Fund Manager, running £500m residential portfolio at Invista Real EstateMember of the British Property Federation’s Residential Committee
Non-executive director of Funding Circle and LMAX Exchange
Vice President J.P. Morgan & Co
Co-founder, Index Ventures
Non-executive director of companies including Funding Circle and Stack Exchange
Board member of Human Rights Watch
20 years’ experience in scalable web development
Technical Due Diligence advisor for Octopus Ventures
Architect of Comdirect Bank’s online trading system
Director at Octopus Ventures
Non-executive director of companies including SwiftKey and Amplience Managing Director, Oliver Woodworth (property development company)
General Counsel and Director of Legal & Compliance at Betfair
Betfair from startup to IPO
Over 20 years as a lawyer in private practice and in-house
Sports Operations Director at Betfair
COO Sports Betting at GTECH
Founder and CEO
Corporate Venture Capital at Sky Plc
M&A advisor at Sky Plc and KPMG
Chartered Accountant and FCA Authorised Person
M&A Director at Sky Plc
Investment Banking Advisory at Morgan Stanley
About Property Partner
Property Partner is a crowdfunding and investment platform that makes it possible for anyone to invest in residential property at the click of a button. Investors can buy shares in individual properties or residential blocks, for as little or as much as they like. Property Partner finds the tenants and professionally manages the properties. Investors receive rental income in proportion to the shares they own and, through our unique secondary market, can exit their investment at a time and price of their choosing.
Property Partner is the trading name of London House Exchange Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales under registration number 08820870 and at registered office 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AY, United Kingdom
HighCastle is entirely FREE to use. If you are an investor, HighCastle can be used to discover a variety of alternative finance platforms from across Europe.
You do not need to verify your identity in order to use HighCastle as a discovery tool, however, you will need to verify your identity (KYC, AML) at your account page should you wish to invest in any of the investment opportunities on display.