1) Ukraine’s new tax code implemented in 2010 established zero taxation for small businesses for a period of five years and for the hospitality sector and light industry for 10 years.
2) Income tax rate in Ukraine is (01.04.2011 the rate is 23 %, from 01.01.2012 – 21%; from 01.01.2013 – 19 %; from 01.01.2014 – 16 %).
3) Budget deficit in Ukraine is projected to be 3, 08% or 38,6 billion UAH in 2011.
4) Current account deficit in Ukraine is projected to be not more than 3,5%.
5) Ukraine’s GDP was over $300 billion and its per capital GDP was about $6,700 in 2010, and its GDP growth is projected to be over 4% in 2011 for the second year in a row.
We’ve prepared a overview some useful grants to apply for.
Accelerating Commercialisation Grants offer ventures up to 50% of expenditure on a project, which is capped at $250,000 for commercialisation offices and eligible partner entities, and $1 million for other applicants. read more