1) Ukraine’s new tax code implemented in 2010 established zero taxation for small businesses for a period of five years and for the hospitality sector and light industry for 10 years.
2) Income tax rate in Ukraine is (01.04.2011 the rate is 23 %, from 01.01.2012 – 21%; from 01.01.2013 – 19 %; from 01.01.2014 – 16 %).
3) Budget deficit in Ukraine is projected to be 3, 08% or 38,6 billion UAH in 2011.
4) Current account deficit in Ukraine is projected to be not more than 3,5%.
5) Ukraine’s GDP was over $300 billion and its per capital GDP was about $6,700 in 2010, and its GDP growth is projected to be over 4% in 2011 for the second year in a row.
Investing in frontier and emerging markets attracts worldwide investors by its higher Return on Investments. HighCastle’s broad knowledge of these dynamic markets and our approach to the risk management when selecting the projects to our Platform in partnership with our Authorized Advisers, helping Investors to choose between qualitative businesses and diversify effectively.